1 (a) Cooperative Policy Division is headed by Shri Vijay Kumar, Special Secretary. The Division has been allocated with the following work:-
- Cooperative Policy.
- Vision 2047.
(b) Information and Technology Division has been allocated with the following work:-
- NIC matters.
- Social Media.
(c) Vigilance Division is headed by the Chief Vigilance Officer (Special Secretary level officer) to deal with all vigilance matters.
(d) Data Analytics Division is headed by Shri Rakesh Kumar, DDG. The Division has been allocated with the matters relating to development of National Database on Cooperatives and issues.
2 (a) Administration Division is headed by Shri Alok Agrawal , Joint Secretary (Admin / CET). The Division has been allocated with the following work:-
- All administrative, establishment and service matters of the officers and staffs posted in Ministry of Cooperation (Proper). Cadre management, promotions, appointment /transfer/ postings of CSS/CSSS/CSCS officials in the Ministry and its other participating units.
- Allocation of work among various Divisions and issue of orders relating to structural reorganization of the Department (Proper).
- All matters related to housekeeping, printing & binding, providing of stationary & Staff Cars, allotment of residential accommodation.
- Reimbursement of medical expenses and other Welfare measures.
- Coordination of Parliamentary work.
- Matters relating to Organization and Method and coordination of grievances.
- International Cooperation.
- DDO (CASH).
(b) Cooperative Education & Training Division is headed by Shri Alok Aggarwal, Joint Secretary. The Division has been allocated with the following work:-
- Cooperative Education & Training.
- Matters relating to NCCT and VAMNICOM.
3 Cooperative Development Division is headed by Shri Pankaj Kumar Bansal, Joint Secretary. The Division has been allocated with the following work:-
- Administrative Matters related to NCDC.
- Administering NCDC Act 1962
- Assistance to NCDC under Central Sector Scheme CSISAC.
- Matters related to Cooperative Banks and Flow of funds to the Cooperatives.
- Matters related to establishment of Three National Level Multi State Cooperative Societies i.e National Cooperative Export Limited (NCEL) National Cooperative Organics Limited (NSOL) and Bharatiya Beej Sahakar Samiti Limited (BBSSL).
- Matters related Cooperative Sugar Sector.
- Matters related to Central Sector Scheme: Grant in aid to NCDC for strengthening of Cooperative sugar Mills.
- Matters related to issues arising out of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Other Sectoral issues like Dairy, Textiles etc.
- Nodal Division for CPGRAM .
4 (a) Cooperation to Prosperity (CTP) Division is headed by a Joint Secretary. The following work has been allocated to the CTP Division:-
- Primary Cooperatives and related issues.
- Computerization of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS).
- Model Bye-Laws of PACS and related Matters.
- Awareness Generation and Programmes related thereon.
(b) Office of Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) is headed by Shri Vijay Kumar, Special Secretary & Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies. The following work are being handled by CRCS Office:-
- Registration of Multi State Cooperative Societies
- Amendment of Multi State Cooperative Societies Act.
- Model State Cooperatives Act.